Friday, November 1, 2013

SEASON

After years of this particular activity, I finally realized I was in sin today.

'I finally realized I was in sin today.'

Season after season I have complained about the scourge of leaves that fall in my yard every year at this time.

As I walked around the house this afternoon, it became clear to me that to complain about something God put together in His magnificent scope of creation would be to sin against Him.

So today, in what seems to be one of the most beautiful Fall seasons my yard has showcased for me as its private audience, I celebrate.







And be blessed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Abba Father's beautiful artwork :)

Unknown said...

Way to view it Pk I also in the last few years have seen Gods glory in nature and I'm thankful every time I see the brush stroke of the awesome artist your yard is glorious in the fall:)

Unknown said...

Way to view it Pk I also in the last few years have seen Gods glory in nature and I'm thankful every time I see the brush stroke of the awesome artist your yard is glorious in the fall:)