Sunday, November 24, 2013

HOOK

In my 'somewhere between 30 and 55 years of life,' I've never had a single person one time say to me: 'Yep … ten years ago, I decided to build my life on the Bible - decided to build my marriage, raise my children, handle my money, treat my body, according to the wisdom of the Scriptures … and doggone it, what a rotten decision that was.  Totally wrecked my life  Wish I could start it all over and leave the Bible to decay on the shelf this time.'

Never heard it.  But every month I meet someone who tells me they built their life on something else and now they're a mess.

'I'm not letting you off the hook on this.'

Your choice is clear.  What will you build your one-and-only life on?  What is your source of truth going to be?

I'm not letting you off the hook on this.

What's your answer?

And be blessed.

No comments: