Sunday, April 21, 2013

BED

If you're in a marriage with no intimacy, knowledge, oneness, connection, comfort or pleasure - let me fire a warning shot across your bow.  You are vulnerable.  You're open to danger because the man whose physical and emotional needs are unmet from his wife is weak to another woman.  Likewise with a wife - the husband who isn't attentive to her makes her vulnerable to another man's encouragements and compliments.  And the next thing you know, a connection has been made that can lead to devastation in all parts of the marriage.

If you deprive one another and you're not taking care of one another and one of you gets bitter or frustrated or feels rejected or hurt or let down, here's what can happen when you go to bed . . .

                 
       'You get the picture ... '

The husband lays down over here - maybe with his back turned.  The wife goes to bed on the other side, her back turned.  There's a lot of space between them in that bed.  In that bed there's room ... for satan.  He can crawl into that bed and sleep between you two.  And when that kind of thing happens, you've given him opportunity to create temptation, bitterness, neglect, rejection, hurt, lust, adultery and even divorce.  All kinds of things.

Keep the marriage bed sacred - fun - loving - Biblical - Godly - pleasurable - exciting - fulfilling --- you get the picture.

And be blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been watching the basketball Playoffs. When I was married my husband and I were passionate Laker fans...we watched every game together. There are a lot of things I miss about being married, but our mutual love for the Lakers really brought us together even more. Out of all of the things I miss, I think that is one of the top five.

Anonymous said...

You're right...men like to play and have fun. :)

Unknown said...

Such a great one that it brought my husband back to me and pray with me. I can not thank God enough for using you to reach my husband with your words from God. Thank You.