Monday, October 6, 2008

ASIA

I will be headed to Asia tomorrow for ten days, seeing how God is at work in that part of the world as well as doing some ministry myself. A couple of men from our church are travelling with me and a few others from other churches.

The extent of my blogging remains to be seen during that period. I'll blog as often as I have the resource, time, capacity and energy.

I'd love to update you on all that is happening while I'm there. Even if I have the time, I don't know that I'll be able to tell you everything going on WHILE I'M THERE. If not, when I'm back for sure.

But I'll keep you posted as often as I can. I return on October 16th.

And be blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking forward to hearing all of the amazing things that God does thru you all! My heart tells me that this will be an incredible time and you will deeply touch the people you meet. Have a good trip! Look forward to having you back here preaching God's word to us, but I think that these people will be so blessed by your words.

Unknown said...

God Bless you and keep you safe. Shine the light, shine the light.
d

Anonymous said...

Lol....In lieu of you being gone, I decided to post something that happened tonight. Tonight was the HD event for the youth of our congregation and any friends they chose to invite....many unsaved. I don't know the numbers, but I have heard about 1400 showed up and over 400 gave their lives to Christ. It was an amazing night and SO many young people came and took part. It was a fabulous outreach for our community and young people. The kids I saw seemed as though they were having a great time!