Tuesday, March 11, 2014

BAROMETER

If I had that, I'd be comfortable ...

If I had that, I'd be complete ...

If I had that, I'd be happy ...

If I had that, I'd be fulfilled ...

The truth is, according to Proverbs 23, if you have God 'all day long,' you have everything.

When God gets glory from your life, you get joy.  That's the whole basis, by the way, for your life here on Earth.  God gets glory, you get joy.  How great is that?

But you have to have a God-moment.  And when you truly understand that all you have you have because God gave it to you, you suddenly find yourself not wanting other people's stuff - you stop wanting other people's lives.

'If you have God all day long, you have everything.'

It's a barometer -- that when you start wanting what other people have, you've lost connection with God.  You aren't fearing Him - you aren't revering Him - you aren't honoring Him 'all day long.'

If you have God 'all day long,' you have everything.

And be blessed.

No comments: