Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FANTASY

Well, I am in two Fantasy Football leagues this year - first time ever for that.

One is with our KFA Pastors (12 members) and the other with the ever-expanding Taylor family (8 members).

Now that Week #1 is over, I find myself at 1-0 in the family league and 0-1 in the staff league, even though I scored 120 points in the first week of play.  Got beat by 7 points.

Here are my teams.  You can predict how I'll finish:

FAMILY LEAGUE:
QB - Michael Vick, Philadelphia
RB - Arian Foster, Houston
RB - Matt Forte, Chicago
WR - Julio Jones, Atlanta
WR - Miles Austin, Dallas
TE - Rob Gronkowski, New England
RB - Reggie Bush, Miami
D  - San Francisco 49ers
K  - Matt Prater, Denver


STAFF LEAGUE:
QB - Drew Brees, New Orleans
WR - Roddy White, Atlanta
WR - Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh
RB - DeMarco Murray, Dallas
RB - Reggie Bush, Miami (both leagues)
TE - Vernon Davis, San Francisco
RB - Frank Gore, San Francisco
D  - Detroit
K  - Stephen Gostkowski, New England

 And be blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...and why aren't there any Packers in either one? That's it...we are kicking you out of WI! :)

I wish I knew more about football. I want to get in one for basketball.

Anonymous said...

Can you create a "Dream Team"? Or is it like a draft lottery? And how do you decide who gets what lottery pick?

I don't know much about football, besides the Packers. Maybe my questions are more of a basketball thing.

All I know is if you picked Michael Vick over Aaron Rodgers...you should see a dr. lol

PK's BLOG said...

Everybody in the league gets their turn one at a time. Players get picked and you have to select whoever is left.