Friday, December 9, 2011

WYNWOOD











Last evening our entire pastoral team and spouses split into two groups and went to two different assisted living homes to serve.

The group of twelve I was in went to
Wynwood Center on Hwy H. We hung out with the folks -- sat down and chatted -- sang Christmas carols with them -- worked on a Christmas craft together -- gave some cookies -- and chatted some more.

Pictured here are
Jason & Amy Lowe, Communications Pastor (top left) -- and Jon & Janet Brown, Student Ministries Pastor (top right).

The idea was put together by
Bob Griffith, Pastor of Children & Family Ministries and his team.

What a great way to start the Christmas season.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I love ya, PK...but I saw the pic of Jon and Janet on your blog. I love Jon! He is awesome! I have had the pleasure of hearing his sermon and he is great! Nothing personal, but he should speak more. :)