Tuesday, January 18, 2011

IF

I was reading P. Noble's suggestions about how you know if your vision is really from God. Great stuff. Here it is, paraphrased ...

If you feel confident you can accomplish it with no problem, then you didn't hear from God.

If you don't have to ask anybody to sacrifice to see it happen, then you didn't hear from God.

If religious people are not steaming at you, blogging about you or leaving you, then you didn't hear from God.

If you have all the money in the bank it takes to do it, then you didn't hear from God.

If every step is perfectly designed and nothing happens to get in the way, then you didn't hear from God.

If someone doesn't try to talk you out of it, then you didn't hear from God.

If you don't stay up nights thinking about it, then you didn't hear from God.

If it is in contradiction to God's Word, then you didn't hear from God.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just curious, PK....are you still "reading" about vision...or talking to God about it?

I completely understand, though. My personality is to talk to someone I trust, such as yourself...or to seek answers in a book, by someone that knows more than I...or to Google things and hope for the best.

I'm not sure that anyone else feels the way I do, but I need "verbal or written" answers from God. Sometimes, that comes from the words of others that correspond with the answers I seek. Like Jesus with skin.

I found one thing curious:

"If religious people are not steaming at you, blogging about you or leaving you, then you didn't hear from God."

Is that something you have experienced often? I hope not. If the vision is valid and inspiring, then the last thing people should want to do, is criticize or leave KFA. It seems it would be energizing.