Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BOWLING



























I'll break my rule about one-blog-posting-per-day and put a second one up tonight.

I had the opportunity to hang out with about forty of our 20-somethings we call FUSION at KFA. We started at the Holiday House helping people who might not otherwise have a great holiday pick out toys for their children and then carrying boxes of food to their cars for Christmas.

Afterwards we all went bowling together. It was just flat out fun, even though the game is flat out torturous. I bowled a 93 the first game, but managed to somewhat redeem myself by squeezing out a 154 in game two.

It wasn't about the bowling anyhow - we have some great young Millenials at KFA. I felt honored that they let a 'seasoned' guy like me keep company with them tonight. My thanks to Pastor Jason & Becky Held for their amazing leadership of this group.

The future is looking bright.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol....you are timeless. First, with Encore, then with Fusion. Honestly, your wisdom shows your age, but your savvy about the world and yes, technology and the idea of change fits in with the younger generation. I am am sure your girls keep you in touch. I know my kids keep me in the loop, too!