Thursday, November 4, 2010

LOVES

'Nothing else in all creation can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.'

It's a pullout from the eighth chapter of the Bible book of Romans. NOTHING can stop God from loving us. Nothing. He just keeps on. Annoying, isn't it.

In 21st century translation we could say: 'Neither failure, nor poor church attendance, nor inadequate Bible reading and prayer, nor betrayal, denial, doubt, insecurity, guilt, weakness, bad theology, or losing your temper can separate you from the love of God in Christ Jesus your Lord.'

He loves us -- even when we don't want Him too. He loves us. Even when we don't act like Christians. He loves us.

Go ahead and try to run from it - resist it - shun it - hide from it - He loves you.

And be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed to hear that right now. I am single and feeling very alone...

mprybylski said...

I need to hear that everyday, especially now... I have been so busy with work, on a train every day, in a city of over 4 million you would not think that anyone would feel alone, but I do at times. Anonymous, you are not alone in feeling alone, nor are you ever alone. I have to remember, we have to remember that Jesus is always near. When I read the story of Josesph in the Genesis it always reminds me of how God looked out for him. Not only looked out for him he was in front of him, behind him, on every side of him, God was always thinking about him. Just like me, just like you. I never leave God's mind, not for a second. Neither do you.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

thanks, Matthew Prybylski