Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER

Today and last night (Easter services at KFA) were amazing. Not just because of the crowds, but also because of the great spirit that was present … the excitement … the electricity of the day … great worship … awesome looking set with 8 doors onstage … beautiful lighting … and the presence of God to change lives. It's cool to see that many who are either devoted followers of Christ - or - they're interested and searching. There were nearly 3,700 who came to be part of our thing this weekend.

What a spectacular tribute and honor to the Risen Lord today. Since I wasn't the main communicator today, I got the chance to step over to see the west side of the campus to see what was happening with the Kidz in the House EGG HUNT. WOW! I don't have the figures just yet, but I'm going to guess there more than 2,000 people there getting on the early morning April grass to put 20,000 candy-filled eggs in their baskets. It was amazing.

Can’t wait for next week now.

And be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this weekend was a wonderful way to spend with our Lord and Savior. It felt esp. precious for me. Can't explain it.

I helped out with the Easter Egg hunt. Saw my cousin and his family there....that was very cool! I talked to so many kids and parents. It was great! The icing on the top of MY day was when I told a little girl named Sierra, that she was beautiful and we chatted for a while. Well, after she talked to me, she reached up and gave me a BIG hug! She was just adorable!!! I am very affectionate and it made my day. Little Sierra, if you or Mom are out there...you touched my heart and I will say a prayer for you tonight. Lots of love and a Happy Easter to everyone out there!

I am going to an Easter play this evening...hopefully, with Rich. He's going to call me. At any rate, I am going. I can't wait!

Love ya, PK! Have a fabulous vacation. And I would love it if you do go to the Holyland, that you tell me all about it. LOL....GO, GO, GO!!! Pretty please??? :)

Darren said...

That is awesome news!!