Friday, April 10, 2009

BRACKETS


I'm a few days late with this because I've forgotten to update you. Back in the March 19th blog, I mentioned I was participating with the other 7 staff pastors filling out brackets for the College Championship Game. Of course, it's over now and we all know North Carolina took the title.

Each of the staff filled out TWO different brackets this year, so there were 16 brackets in all to compete with. I had said in March that my main goal was not to come in LAST - hopefully to get somewhere in the middle of the pack when all was said and done.

Well -- in one of my brackets I selected U Conn to be the winner. In the other one: North Carolina. So, all in all, I did pretty well. My two brackets came in 3rd place and 5th place out of 16. Not bad, eh?

And be blessed.

No comments: