Thursday, April 3, 2008

FAVORITES

It's Friday - it's my day off - and I'm blogging. I have fallen leaves from Autumn '08 still in my house gutters (leftover all thru the winter, believe it or not) - I have dead trees out in my acre of woods that need to be gathered soon - I have something dripping from underneath one of my vehicles - I have to call my accountant about my not-yet-returned tax forms - I haven't worked out yet this morning (Friday is my 'for sure workout day') - and yet, I AM BLOGGING. What's up with that?



I'm thinking about making some chocolate milk for breakfast, something I love - the chocolatier the better - made by squeezing lots of thick Hershey's syrup into the milk, not with that powdery chocolate junk. Which prompts me to share some of my favorite things in this blog today:

Really chocolate milk (I already said that)

Oreos

French Silk pie

Thick triple layer chocolate cake

Chocolate mousse

Dark chocolate bunny rabbits

Those little individual containers of chocolate pudding

(Anybody seeing a theme here?)



OK. There's more, but I really have to go workout now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Autumn '08? Did I sleep through that one? :)

PK's BLOG said...

:) - yeah.
I'm planning ahead - but thanks for reading so carefully and catching that one for me. I'm going to keep like that so people won't think you're crazy when i change it and they read Autumn, 07.
Thanks for reading, man.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for looking out for me! No one has EVER thought I was crazy before, I'm sure.

Great blog!