Thursday, March 2, 2017

UNFAIR


Think about your not-so-perfect, kinda-messy, half-broken, personal story right now.  What is the unfair advantage God has given you by allowing you to journey through what you have?

Really think about it.

Your Unfair Advantage.

Some of you have travelled the road of addiction.  You've discovered the truth of John 8:36 - "He whom the Son sets free is free indeed."  That's a story.

Some of you have journeyed the path of loss.  You know Psalm 34:17, 18 - 'When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.  He is near to the brokenhearted.'
That's a story.

Some of you have travelled the road of desperation.  You know 2 Corinthians 12:9 - 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.'  That's a story.

Some of you have walked the walk of abandonment.  You know Deuteronomy 31:8 - 'It is the Lord who goes before you.  He will not leave you nor forsake you.'  That's a story.

As for me - I know the road of fatherlessness.  I know Psalm 68:5 - ' A father to the fatherless is God in His holy dwelling.'  That's a story.

It's my 'unfair advantage.'

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've had all of these unfair advantages, and they have made me who I am. A blessed woman.