Saturday, February 6, 2016

YOU

God has holy plans for you.

Isn't that exciting?

It brings God great glory when you're just you.  When you do what you've been wired - created - to do, it makes God smile.  He looks at you and says, 'That's My boy.  He's doing what I made him to do.'

'She's being artistic.  That's My girl.  She's doing what I made her to do.'

When Aaron Rodgers throws a football 65 yards for a Hail Mary pass, God goes, 'That's My boy.  He's doing what I made him to do.'

When Kelly Clarkson belts out a tune, God goes, 'That's My girl.  She's using what I gave her.'  

That brings pleasure to God.  When anything or anyone fulfills the purpose for what it's been created, it brings glory to the Creator.

You being you brings God glory.

You being you brings God glory.

I can't give your message and you can't give mine.  You can only give yours and I can only give mine.  But if you don't give yours, it doesn't get heard.  And what God calls you to do He equips and shapes you to do.

And be blessed.

No comments: