Tuesday, September 30, 2014

GRUMPY

We're on earth to do one thing - bring God glory.  Paul said, 'I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished thru me.'  (Romans 15:18)

The result of continuing on with Jesus and remaining in His love and will is that our joy will ultimately be full.

Full joy.

Who doesn't want a piece of that action?

I do.

'Why do I know so many grumpy, grouchy Christians?'

But if all our abiding and continuing and remaining and walking toward Jesus is for one climactic blessing, to bring us His joy, then why do I know so many grumpy Christians?

Seriously.  Don't you?

That's how you know a person isn't attached to Christ -- they have no joy.  Because joy is a first by-product of the full presence of God in our lives.

And tell me again, "Why wouldn't you want that?'

And be blessed.

No comments: