Wednesday, July 11, 2012

POLL RESULT

I'll admit to being a little surprised at the results of the poll I posted here regarding the preferred length of a message during a church service.  It was based on the July 3rd blog post.  

The results were:
Less than 15 minutes - 0%  (Thank you.)
15-20 minutes - 3%
20-25 minutes - 4%
25-30 minutes - 12%
30-35 minutes - 14%
35-40 minutes - 17%
40-45 minutes - 12%
More than 45 minutes - 33%

So a hefty and amazing 76% of you wanted messages at least 30 minutes long, if not longer.  Well, I have to say - I must be making a bunch of you very, very happy.  :)

Now ... I have posted a secondary poll at right -- this one on your preferred length of SINGING during a church service.  Please vote.

And be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the ones who wants less singing. At least one less song. I, like one of your posters on Facebook, agree that the sermon is the meat and potatoes. I love the message! And so I voted for 45 min or more on the message. I always loved school and college, though, so it stands to reason that I would like to hear more. KFA's worship is awesome, though.

Anonymous said...

I believe that the music should go hand in hand with what the sermon is about, I think worship sets the tone for the sermon, people need to be motivated, especially the 9am service.