Sunday, November 6, 2011

NAZARETH - BETHLEHEM

We have had a most impressive and moving last few days in Israel with KFA-ers and our new friends from a church in Uniontown, New York. I hardly know where to begin:

A boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
Nazareth, Jesus' boyhood home
The Mount of Beatitudes
The Golan Heights, bordering with Syria (pictured above)
Capernaum, where Jesus began His ministry
The Jordan River, where it was a great honor to baptize 6 KFA-ers in the same river in which Jesus was baptized.
A drive thru the West Bank, bordering Jordan
Bethlehem, to view the traditional site where Jesus was born.

Today, we ascended to Jerusalem and will continue our journeys into the desert and parts south of Jerusalem.

And be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! I could have sworn that you all were going to Egypt, as well. I could be mistaken, though. Is this your last stop or is Egypt to come? I remember on your Bucket List that you wanted to see the pyramids. Safe travels to you and Joelene!

Pastor JLowe said...

I have to say that I'm very jealous! I hope you're having a great time. Next time, I want to go! :-)