Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SOME

Creativity is one of our core values at KFA. I love watching something come out of nothing. I love to watch our Weekend Services Creative Team take a blank sheet of paper and create a drama like we saw presented yesterday morning ... or an innovative idea attach itself to a problem nobody can figure out until somebody does ... or a message series God gives us and the brand our media team creates for it ...

I don't know if creativity is a 'most' thing or a 'some' thing. I don't know if really living is a 'most' thing or a 'some' thing. I don't know if taking a risk for God is a 'most' thing or a 'some' thing. I'm inclined to think they are all 'some' things.

Most read books. Some write them.

Most fake intimacy. Some live intimately.

Most love great design. Some design.

Most listen to great music. Some write great music.

Most point out problems. Some solve problems.

Most receive generously. Some give generously.

Most imagine what should've been. Some imagine what can be.

Most criticize. Some create.

Are you a "MOST" or a "SOME"?

And be blessed.

No comments: