Saturday, September 25, 2010

ACTION

Today was not only a beautiful day outside, it was also a great day to be part of the Kenosha Day of Action. Scores of us from KFA went out all over our city to do good works for organizations who needed help. I went to Hospice Alliance and spent a few hours with a team of about twenty, shoveling and spreading mulch all over their grounds.

This is at the heart of who Christ has called us to be -- servants who help those in need.

If you were part of this day with us, thank you for what you did for the Kingdom today.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Hospice...my uncle died from cancer and the women who came to take care of him at the end were wonderful. Such a comfort to the family. I helped Hospice last year for this event and I am so very sorry I missed it this year.

Way to go for the KFAers that attended and lended a helping hand!