Saturday, July 11, 2009

FEATHER

Exactly one month ago, on June 11th, I told you about figuring out the 'word puzzle' at Associated Bank. They put one up on an easel behind the counter for guests to try to solve. When someone solves it, they give them a little gift and then post a new puzzle. I solved it last month and received a little trinket with 'Associated Bank' printed on it. But the joy of solving the puzzle was far greater than the actual gift.

Well fans -- I'm happy to tell you that yesterday, I solved the NEW puzzle that was posted. (My wife hates to play word games with me.) This one was far easier and I wondered why no one had solved it yet. Last time, it took me several visits to the bank to figure it out - and that's why it was up for son long, I suppose. Nobody could figure it out. But THIS time it was the FIRST time I'd seen this particular puzzle and the answer came to me almost immediately. It probably will to you also.

"What is lighter than a feather, but almost impossible for a man to hold very long?"


Answer: Your breath.

So - once again - I received a little gadget with Associated Bank printed on the side --- AND --- the pride and joy of solving another dilemma.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Courtney Nelson said...

You should have a little trophy case to hold all of the "Associated Bank" awards you are earning! =)