Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CANDLES


I love teamwork. I hate competitiveness that leans toward selfishness and superiority. Who actually LIKES that?

Tom Paterson says, "If I have one good idea and YOU have one good idea, how many ideas does each of us have?" ONE. Now, if I share my idea with you and you share yours with me, how many does each one now have? TWO."

That's just simple math. Get it?

"We have immediately doubled our knowledge. Did you lose your own idea? No. But by sharing, you have increased your knowledge 100%." When we stop learning, we just stop.

You never dim the light of your own candle by lighting that of another.

I am hoping that we always remain learners - and teachers - and sharers - and lighters of candles.
And be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be the person that creates the candle... they are the one with the good idea! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Posting