Sunday, June 8, 2008

"DRESSING UP" POLL RESULTS

Thanks so much to all those who voted in the poll about how people come dressed to church. If you want to read the original blog that prompted the poll, you can find it posted on May 30th.

Poll Results:
"The description that comes closest to the way I dress for church is:"

Suit & tie / dress or skirt & nice blouse ----- 12% of respondents
Dockers & shirt / nice dress pants & blouse ----- 61%
Jeans & shirt or t-shirt ----- 19%
Other ----- 6%

PS -- I'm just wondering what those who checked OTHER wear to church. C'mon. Spill it.

And be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider 'it' spilled! LOL

Skirt and t-shirt... shorts and t-shirt.

(Not everyone 'dresses up'... I've even seen some that 'dressed down'!)

Anonymous said...

Personally I have nothing to do with "nice" .
It means boring, or routine or 'whatever' to me.
I generally wear what the Lord tells me to [isn't that strange]
I'm outside the box and plan to stay there. right alonside the nice people : )