Wednesday, December 28, 2016

GIFT

The greatest delivery system of God's love ... is you.

And right now maybe you're saying to yourself, 'That's a really bad idea because I know me.  God, You got this one terribly wrong.  You need a better system than to trust me with this gift.'

You've heard people say, 'He thinks he's God's gift to the world ... she thinks she's God's gift ... '

Guess what?  You really are.

In fact, I give you permission to say that this week - 'I'm God's gift to the world' - provided you keep it in context.

It's like God is going, 'The best gift I have for the world is right here -- it's David -- it's Shelly -- it's Jim -- it's Rachel -- it's Gary.'  It's me.  It's you.

Christmas says God loved you - when you were His enemy - when you were running from Him - and He came to you when you didn't care about Him.  It was a sacrificial, understanding, covering love extended to an offender when the offender wanted nothing to do with it.

You are God's gift of love to the world.

And be blessed.

No comments: