Sunday, November 29, 2015

WOVE

wōv/

God wove you.  He wired you in regard to your personality, your aptitudes, your gifts and desires and passions.  Then He placed you in a time period and in a geographical location.

You are 'fearfully and wonderfully made.'

That Psalm text isn't just for women's ministry or for children -- it's for you.

The intricacy of your creation was placed in you by God in two ways:  in your visible form, your physical body -- and in your unseen substance, your unique personhood.

That's so powerful.

I'm about 6'5" tall.  I weigh around 190 pounds.  That's no mistake.  It might be obnoxious, but it's no mistake.  I have a ridiculous metabolism.  I burn off lunch about 45 minutes after eating by taking a nap.  Don't hate me.  Because God wove me that way.  He knew my days before even one of them came to be.

God wove you.

Other people - not me - have super analytical minds.  Some of you are computers with legs.  Because God wove you.  And He has a particular missional, outward use for you for good in the world.

How exciting.

And be blessed.



No comments: