Sunday, June 28, 2015

FIAT

I love cars.  Always have.  I used to sit on the floor with dozens of little Matchbox cars, running them around our oval braided rug one at a time entertaining myself for hours on end.  That was last March.

A few years ago I blogged about all the cars I've owned.  I did a message two weekends ago with cars as the main 'hook.'  In my office I have two wall-length shelves full of 1:18 scale model 1940's and '50's cars.  So being in Europe for awhile has re-salivated my appreciation for things with wheels.

What I mean by that is that in Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and all over, cars that are head-turners in America are counted by the scores here as everyday vehicles:
BMW
Mercedes
Maserati
Audi
Alpha-Romeo
We've been driving a rental Ford, which is a head-turner for completely other reasons.

So - just for fun - I have to share a sampling of the fun Fiat car show we unexpectedly happened on in central Germany after coming out of church onto the platz (town square) one Sunday.

Enjoy.





One can always dream.

And be blessed.

No comments: