Sunday, April 13, 2014

KNOW

If you're a follower of Jesus, there's a lot I know about you.

I know you've experienced a complete and total life miracle.

I know you were dead to God and alive to sin, but now since you've come to faith in Jesus, that's been flipped --- now you're alive to God and dead to sin.  That doesn't mean you don't sin any more, it means when you do, it's against your new nature - it's something that grieves you.

I know judgment was your destiny and now forgiveness, grace and heaven are your destiny.

I know you were an enemy of God and now you're a friend and a child of God.

I know you were headed for eternal separation from God and now you're destined to be eternally present with Him.

I know you believe what Jesus says in His Word, even when you don't understand it or agree with it.

I know the Spirit of God convicted you of sin --- that He opened your blind eyes to see truth - He opened your deaf ears to hear truth - He opened your hard heart to believe truth.  He made you to be a new creation in Christ and began to change your desires and change your identity and change your behavior and change your thoughts and change your plans and change your future.

And you started over.  You changed.

That's what I know about you.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saved by grace and redeemed by the blood of Christ. ... Changed unbelievably and still being molded by my heavenly Father. You know me PK, oh so well. God's grace brother to you and your family.