Monday, April 21, 2014

AVAILABLE

The resurrection of Jesus isn't just about something that happened two millennia ago.  The same power God used to raise Jesus from the dead is available today - right now.

It's available when you're stressed over exams.

It's available when work is crushing you.

It's available when there isn't enough work.

'It's available.'

It's available when you've raised your voice to the kids or said things to your spouse or to a friend that you can't take back.

It's available when you have too much month at the end of the money.

It's available in the ordinariness of life.

It's available -- and we can wake up to that power every day.

And be blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just the best thing ever!!! Only God can make this nerve-wracking experience better. And He has!!! I am so fortunate to have Him in my corner. I'm sure I will still have difficult times, but He has really turned things around for me. And my faith and hope in Him is stronger than it was. He does things in His power that are most certainly not of my own doing.

God is so good and merciful...I owe Him everything good in my life.

Anonymous said...

PK, I am so grateful for God's caretaking with me. I just don't exactly understand why me? Some people really do suffer. I guess I don't understand. I know God can see the whole entire picture and I can't, but why do some people live in such desperate circumstances and not someone like me? Do you have any thoughts on this?

Anonymous said...

Guess not... :/ I think my real question is "Why do bad things happen to good people?"