Sunday, March 2, 2014

HONK

We have posted in our main office something we've called the "Wall of Honk."  It's there to allow our team to encourage one another throughout the day.

There's nothing like encouragement.  We can live without it, but we can't live well without it.  People are healed by encouragement.

William Arthur Ward said:  'Flatter me and I may not believe you.  Criticize me and I may not like you. Ignore me and I may not forgive you.  Encourage me and I will not forget you.'

'Encourage me and I will not forget you.'

I've sometimes thought what a great name 'Home on the Range Church' would be for a church.  Remember the words?

'Home Home on the range - where the deer and the antelope play - WHERE SELDOM IS HEARD A DISCOURAGING WORD . . . '

Beware a church full of encouragers; you're going to have space problems.  May it increase at Journey Church.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!