Thursday, March 6, 2014

HAPPEN

Jesus changes abusers into loving husbands.  I've seen that happen in our church.

Jesus takes addicts and turns them into productive, responsible citizens.  I've seen that happen in our church.

He puts marriages back together when there were nothing but daggers of hate going back and forth.  I've seen that happen in our church.

I've seen lives turned around.

I've seen arrogant businessmen and women become loving, humble, unselfish servants of Christ.

I've seen people consumed with fear -- with bitterness -- with guilt, anger and depression renewed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I've seen hundreds baptized over the past several years and each life was saying: 'I'm a changed person.  I'm not perfect, but at least now my feet are headed in the right direction.'

Only God can make those kinds of changes in a person.

I've seen it happen.

And be blessed.

No comments: