Friday, November 29, 2013

FRIDAY

Like so many of you, Joelene and I are blessed with such an amazingly wonderful, loving family.  As has been our custom for more than a dozen years, the day after Thanksgiving means a trip on the train to downtown Chicago …

The French Market
Christkindlmarket & Santa Claus
Intelligentsia Cafe
Giordano's Pizza
and some shopping.

Personal highlights of my day with this great group …

Starting the Day in Chicago
Ruby and me

The Whole Fam (Tessa's in the stroller sleeping)

Happy Grandparents

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of you and Ruby! She's so little. Tell me you guys weren't one of the Thanksgiving shoppers. That is just sad. It was a madhouse yesterday, but just steady today. A nice day...and I have survived another Black Thursday/Friday! Yay!!! :)