Saturday, June 1, 2013

FIND

We make life (and life with God) so complicated.

The secret to finding God is just to seek Him.  The God who created us and whom we serve couldn't be more personal.  He isn't hiding from you or playing games with you.  Anyone who really wants to find Him will.  No tricks - no big maze to sort thru - no bait-and-switch - no negotiation.

'If you want to find Him, you will.'

His eyes are inclined toward you.
His ears are bent toward you.
His face is turned your direction.

He wants to be found - and He's trying to reach you even now.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes,PK. God shows me every day that He is with me. In small things that make life easier or a pleasure...and in big things. It seems that the times when something important is going to go wrong, at the last minute He saves me once again. I find myself constantly thanking Him throughout my day.

Right now my situation in life is one that some might think is terrible, but, honestly, I feel as if it is a blessing. It helped me give up a sinful habit. It led me back to church (and my parents started going, too). It made me get a wake-up call to all of those who have it much worse. Globally and locally.

It helped me realize that I want to downsize my life. I don't "need" all of this "stuff". I should let someone else enjoy it thru Goodwill.

I have been praying over and over, God help me to love You more and more. These things that He is making happen in my life really do help me love Him more. I have purpose and compassion and a desire to give and serve Him.

I've also been praying that He would guide my thought and words. In fact, I prayed again before writing this.

No, God doesn't forget you. He wants you to live the best and most meaningful life.