Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SMELL

I stepped in something awhile back.  Yeah, I'm not going to say what it was, but what you're thinking right now ... is what it was.

I smelled like it all day long.  I didn't even realize it was coming from me until I lifted my shoe to look and there it was.


People kept saying, 'What's that smell?'  

'Dur ... I don't know ... smells awful.'  Then I realized ... it was me.

At least people didn't say I smelled like a girl, because that's happened too ... when I've put on a couple of pints too much cologne.

Then I discovered there are actually manly smells out there.  Yes, smells can be manly.  I'm learning new junk every day.  So, if you want to smell like a guy, here's some things you can do:

A - Rub some shoe polish on your cowboy boots.  Everybody knows shoe polish makes you smell like a guy.

B - Just before you go to a meeting, cut your grass.  They'll be high-fiving you all hour.

C - Drop a couple of charcoal briquets in your back pocket.  You'll be secretly admired by all the other guys in the room.

D - Cover yourself in leather. 

E - Go sit in your grandpa's favorite chair for a few hours.  That will definitely do it.

Feel free to pass on this list.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

LA Nickers said...

Here's a secret:
City slickers put shoe polish on their cowboy boots. Real cowboys (and cowgirls) use saddle soap.

Just sayin' ...

:-)