Monday, October 22, 2012

HEARTBREAK-UH

'RUBY, RUBY, RUBY -- she's a heartbreak-uh -- and she turned 1 year old today-uh.  Our granddaughter and joy-uh ... gonna break some hearts-uh ... '


"RUBY"  (click the link and 'play' to hear RUBY - (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qObzgUfCl28):

Let it never be said that romance is dead
cos' there's so little else occupying my head
There is nothing I need, cept the function to breathe
But I'm not really fussed doesn't matter to me

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby
Do ya do ya do ya do ya
Know what your doing, doing to me
Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby

Due to lack of interest
tomorrow is cancelled
let the clocks be reset and the pendulums held
cos' theres nothing at all cept' the space in between
Finding out what you're called and repeating your name

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby
Do ya do ya do ya do ya
Know what your doing, doing to me
Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby

Could it be could it be that you're joking with me
And you don't really see you with me
Could it be could it be that you're joking with me
And you don't really see you with me

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby
Do ya do ya do ya do ya
Know what your doing, doing to me
Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby
Do ya do ya do ya do ya
what your doing, doing to me

*Kaiser Chiefs



And be blessed-uh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruby is absolutely adorable! It is so much fun to be a Grandparent, isn't it? It seems just yesterday that you said that Allison and Darren were expecting. And now you have another grandchild on the way!

I have two grandchildren...I love them to pieces! My daughter wants to have one more.

BTW, cool song!