Saturday, August 4, 2012

RAP


I was really just going to let sleeping dogs lie on this -- but here it is Saturday morning and my email and social media inboxes continue to register ongoing comments about my last weekend rap at KFA (www.kenoshafirst.com).

My plan was to ignore it all and move on with my life but I have been repeatedly reminded of it this week while trying to forget about it.  It really wasn't even supposed to happen; it was a last minute decision to do it.

So I'm giving in to those of you who said you missed it and showing you a clip below.  It's only 40 seconds of the inglorious 2 minute rap, but that's long enough for you to get the idea and more than long enough for me to be re-tortured by it.


And be blessed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I would have paid to see that! You never cease to amaze me. Very well done, PK! :) Hmmmm...may have to stop by and buy the dvd.

Anonymous said...

Bad case of male mentapause

Anonymous said...

Gutsiest move I ever saw man...

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! You are definitely the coolest pastor! :)

Scotty said...

Could have been better with some bling but loved it anyway!

MOM said...

Could this have been my once upon a time very, very shy son that did the RAP. I loved it