Monday, June 11, 2012

AGNOSTICS

I was seated next to a married couple on my flight to Seattle yesterday.  God opened some doors of conversation and communication during the flight, particularly once they found out I was a pastor.  

It turns out this very well put together couple were agnostics.  Just to be clear, that means they believe the existence of deity can't be known for sure.  They aren't atheists.  Atheists hold that we can't know there is a God, just as Christians believe you can know for sure.  Agnostics believe there aren't sufficient grounds either way.

I believe God allowed the opportunity to plant some seeds as we discussed 'truth' and our church mission (making it easy to find and experience God) and why I decided to devote my life to Christianity, both professionally and personally.

Something to pray for.

And be blessed.

No comments: