Tuesday, May 1, 2012

B90X

Today it begins.  B90X.

Many of the men of our church have set a goal using the B90X Reading Plan to read the entire Bible thru in 90 days.  It starts today.

Guys, you can attend a Sunday 9 a.m. gathering with other men in the North Commons of KFA to talk about what you read each week.  It's an open forum - just come and have some coffee and chat about the Word.

One of our guys, Mark Stofferahn, is also doing a daily blog for the run of the 90 days, notating his thoughts about what he read each day.  The blog can be found at: http://mstoff.blogspot.com/ 




Happy reading.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have to work next three Sundays
but I have kept on reading my bible I am on day 5 I AM UPSET i want to be there last month I did not work no SUN. Dave Gilewski