Monday, April 2, 2012

PUPPET

I am not a puppet.  God's interaction with me is not Him pulling all my strings and me bouncing up and down at His whim like a marionette.


It is me seeking Him.  It is me participating in His plan.  It is me listening to Him.

I think Jesus' favorite body part was the ear.  He was forever saying, 'If you have an ear, then hear.'  Evidently a person can have ears and not hear.  Jesus is saying He's not necessarily going the extra twelve miles just to get that person's attention.  If you have ears and decide to do something else with them other than hear, well ... that's your deal.

'God's interaction with me is not Him pulling all my strings and me bouncing up and down at His whim like a marionette.'

But if there was ever a time to use them for what God put them on the sides of your head for, it's now.

HEY!  YOU!  Yes, I'm mean YOU!  He's talking to you.  You're not a puppet.  You have to engage in the process and listen to Him.

And be blessed.

No comments: