Monday, March 19, 2012

PINCH

I've said it before, but it bears repeating ... I love our team at KFA.  My body is red in places from all the times I've pinched myself to make sure it's all real and not just a dream.  We have an amazing group of men and women leading KFA into its future.

We spent our lunch time just praying together today.  You learn a lot about people when you hear them pray.   These are passionate for God - desirous of His best for our church and our city - people who care about the fatherless - students - marriages - the outcast and abused and hurting - those far from God. 

They are non-status-quo visionaries who are not content to 'settle,' but driven to do great things for the Kingdom.

Please pray for our team.  They are human and frail, yet powerful and called.

We are blessed.

And be blessed.

No comments: