Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIFE

A huge shout-out to my amazing wife of thirty years on the occasion of her birthday today.

I am most blessed to have found such a fantastic life partner.  The old saying is: 'I married up.'  Never more true.

She's wise and smart and full of common sense.
She's caring.
She's tender with a balanced streak of firmness.
She's a great mom and grandmother (Noni).
She's beautiful.
She has a great sense of humor.
She's techie.
She's respected.
She's a hard worker and good at what she does for a living.
She's a gourmet cook and awesome designer.
She's a great lead pastor's wife.
She loves God with all her heart.
I could go on and on.

Can it get any better?  Nope.

Happy birthday, honey.  As beautiful and amazing as you were thirty years ago.  More, actually.

LoVE

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Joelene! I hope you have an extra special day! :)