Sunday, November 13, 2011

HOME











We flew home from
Cairo, Egypt today - a very long day but such a great time with 15 other KFA-ers on what turned out to be a four continent tour - we started out in our own North America - traveled to Greece (Europe) for 3 days - went to Israel (Asia) for a week - and then ended up for 3 days in Egypt (Africa).

I didn't even know until I opened up my official Bucket List to cross off a couple of things (see yesterday's blog) that I had fulfilled a third Bucket List item without even realizing it - that is, visiting the Greek Isles. We did a day cruise to three of the Greek Isles during our trip.

So we're home - and happy - and feeling very satisfied. Here's one pic from each continent.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so incredible! I'm so glad you and Joelene had such a great time. Get some rest...you must have jet lag. :)