Thursday, October 13, 2011

PLAN

I firmly believe the church is the hope of the world.

One of the great scholars of the Renaissance, Erasmus, told a mythical tale about Jesus' return to heaven after His time on earth. The angels gathered around Him and He told them of His miracles, teaching, death and resurrection.

When He finished, Michael the archangel asked: "Lord, what happens now?"

'This is it ... we are the plan.'

Jesus answered: "I have left behind eleven faithful men who will declare My message and express My love. These faithful men will establish and build My church."

"But,"
responded Michael, "if these men fail, what then?"

Jesus answered: "There is no other plan."

This is it. You are the plan. So am I. We are the plan. It rests in our hands.

And be blessed.

No comments: