Saturday, October 29, 2011

EURASIA

The Eurasia Experience is being held tonight at KFA - www.kenoshafirst.com. I don't want to give it all away, in case you're planning on coming tonight or tomorrow - but suffice to say it is an interactive 60 minutes where you 'travel' to a foreign land - 'get off the plane and go thru customs' - and then experience the marketplaces of exotic Eurasia, right in our gymnasium. After that, we gather in a 'mosque' where we see how much of the world worships.

This is our annual big world missions emphasis at
KFA and it is unlike anything we've ever done before. David Grant, one of our premier missionaries to Asia, is our guest as well.

One of our biggest hearts right now is for the
10/40 window, really among the last places on Earth where the Gospel has not yet been spread. God is doing amazing things in this stretch of the world and the Eurasia Experience is helping us feel that more deeply than we have before.

I hope you'll have a chance to come. It is not to be missed and you still have an opportunity tomorrow morning at either service at 9 a.m. or 10:45 a.m.

NOTE: If you are a church leader of any kind, I would invite you to take the poll at right. You need to read the October 27th blog before responding. Thank you.

And be blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder, PK! It sounds fascinating. An experience that you can't ordinarily have. I'll be there tomorrow!

Michelle "Shelley" Bjorkman said...

Wow PK...I have to say that having the Eurasia day was a good taste for those that haven't been out of the country.
I think as a "church" in America we are so offended at times to the point of cutting us off from the very people that Jesus came and died for.
Having certain enactments was exactly what I have wanted to see in real life, knowing that going into a Mosque is not what everyone could do or want to do.
I just wanted to say that I am so glad I made it there to be a part of the day...thanks and tell P. Dan thanks for me, please?

PK's BLOG said...

Good stuff. Thank you.