Saturday, August 13, 2011

THINKING

Here's what I'm thinking about at the moment:

1. Should I drive to the mall right now and buy a new shirt for tomorrow?

2. My grandson, because today is his second birthday.

3. I need to call my mom.

4. I wish I would not have eaten that 12th cookie today -- and maybe I should offset it by making myself a fruit smoothie tonight.

5. Tomorrow's weekend message that I'm delivering.

6. I wish there was something good on TV that wasn't over 40 years old and in black and white.

7. The family I called today to talk about the Wednesday funeral of their 103-year old mother/grandmother.

8. How much work I have to do this coming week.

9. The new students arriving this weekend to begin the first day of school at our new Journey Ministry College (www.journeycollege.com)

10. We have no chocolate ice cream or Cheetos in this house (yes, to be eaten together).

11. Our trips to Israel and Thailand in a few months.

12. I have a pimple on the back of my neck that will not go away.

13. The fact that I think I'm suffering from Blogger's Block and wonder when that's going to end.

And be blessed.

8 comments:

D Hall said...

Wow... Just 'wow'!

Anonymous said...

and all I'm thinking about is what's for dinner...

4eva Productions said...

I think this is a new phase in creativity !! And go journey!

Mike said...

I usually find your blog to be more thought provoking.

PK's BLOG said...

Gimme a break. I can't be thought-provoking all the time.

Anonymous said...

I love your serious blogs, but it is nice when you just ratchet it down a notch and say things we all think about sometimes. I kind of liked this for today.

Anonymous said...

I think it's crazy that anyone could be judgemental even if not fully intentional. It's not a serious profound life with PK, it's a day in the life. I am glad that you feel free to just say what's on your mind for the day.

Jo said...

cheetos and chocolate ice cream? wowsas...have you ever had chocolate ice cream and french fries? Pretty darn delicious if i do say so myself!