Friday, August 12, 2011

PURPOSE


At left is a picture of a flower garden in my yard. I took the picture this morning. (You can click on it to see it better.) I love seeing this patch of color when I come in and out of my driveway. Something about it makes me smile.

Here's the thing. It's not there by accident. The placement is on purpose. The textures and colors of the plants are on purpose. The heights? On purpose. It's planned.

And it didn't grow without care or without scattering plenty of seed.

Sow a small amount of seed on purpose - get a few flowers on purpose. Sow generous handfuls of seed on purpose, voila!

Sow a small amount of seed in the Kingdom of God on purpose, get some trickle-back blessings. Sow generous handfuls of Kingdom seed on purpose, get blown away.

Which sounds better to you?

And be blessed.

No comments: