Thursday, August 25, 2011

ETERNITY


God wants to spend eternity with you and me. There aren't 'Seven Principles' or 'Five Laws' that get you there. You need Jesus and the dynamic power released thru Godly relationships.

Last night we hosted our second GroupConnect at KFA (www.kenoshafirst.com). It was people meeting people in order to do life together. Utterly wonderful.

'Without the involvement of others in your life, you have no future.'

In each of our lives there are landmark moments - moments on which our entire personal histories hinge - turning us either 'this' way or 'that' way. At the heart of these landmark moments are, nearly always, people.

You need to abandon all thoughts of self-sufficiency. Without the involvement of others in your future, you have no future.

You know who you are. I'm talking to you.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are probably many people that you are talking to, but I can see that I am one of them. Crisis averted...God has saved me again. He seriously needs to show me my path. I am not a fan of His timing and I am getting impatient. Well, it is good to catch up with the blog. Good, as usual.