Monday, March 28, 2011

METRO

It was awesome today to be with Pastor Joe Wyrostek at Metro Praise Church, about 5 miles west of downtown Chicago.

I had the opportunity to speak at his School of Urban Missions where there are 20 students working their way thru a B.A. in Biblical Studies. I loved their set-up and I loved their passion even more.

When I walked into their auditorium, 20 college-aged students were standing spread out with hands raised in the air singing praise to God at the top of their lungs. It doesn't get better than this. I admire Joe's electricity and the students' passion for God. I was humbled to be invited to speak at their chapel service. Thanks, guys.

We're super excited about the start-up of our very own School of Urban Missions cohort this coming August. We're calling ours Journey Ministry College. More info is available at www.journeycollege.com.

And be blessed.

No comments: