Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TEAM

I spent the entire day meeting one-on-one with our team members. I will admit it is a draining day, eclipsed only by the sheer reward of it all.

An article on artificial intelligence stated that although experts predict they can create a computer to think like a human within the next three years, it will take an additional 43 years of sophisticated programming before they can teach a computer to think like a team.

We are given the most challenging yet rewarding work on the planet to be part of a team such as the one we have at KFA. I have been blessed with an incredibly diverse and talented group of men and women to work with each week. I am thankful for each one of them.

The latter part of my day, which begins in another hour, will involve speaking to the students of Carthage College, where I have been invited to give a talk on the topic of judgmentalism. Should be interesting.

And be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just creepy to think that in 3 years scientists can create a computer that thinks like a human being. I don't truly buy it....only God can truly do that.

Good luck on your talk tonight! You will be awesome!