Thursday, February 24, 2011

GROCERY

I saw one of the paid people connected to our organization leaving the grocery store as I was entering today. Actually, I saw him coming out of one door of the grocery with a bag of food in his hand and walking right back in through the door I was opening. I noticed that he had a small roll of $20 bills in his hand.

I said, "Hi! Forget something?"
He answered, "No. But when I paid for my groceries with my credit card, it shot out all this cash as change and it doesn't belong to me, so I'm taking it back in."

Really? Yeah. That's how it works. So proud of our folks. That's the way you spend 'a day in the life.'

And be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice...God is good, all of the time. Good for the conscience of our brother in Christ. I would do the same thing....good for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that.
At the end of the day, the little things really do count...and they count more when you do them because they are right and not just because someone might be looking!