Saturday, October 16, 2010

LOOK-A-LIKE

I don't know if anybody has ever told you that you look like a famous person. It's happened to me a few times, including today. I posted this fact on Facebook this afternoon and it netted so many responses I thought I'd include it here.

So, just for fun - these pics are all people I've been told I look like down thru the years. I've posted shots of them that would have been what they looked like when people actually told me that.

So, what do you think? Do I look like any of these people? And who do people say YOU look like?

At left: Joe Namath - NFL quarterback for the New York Jets during the 60s and 70s.


At right: Guy Penrod - member of Bill Gaither Vocal Band for many years. (This is who I was told I looked like today. I'm sure they didn't mean the 'hair.')




At left: Dick Van Dyke - veteran of many TV dramas and comedies.



At right: Bill Bixby - TV star of "My Favorite Martian," "The Incredible Hulk" and several other TV shows.




Below: Jeff Goldblum - TV and movie actor.










And be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure that I see a strong resemblance to them, but when I first started coming to KFA, you kind of reminded me of Kenny Loggins-ish. The singer. I always been a big fan of his and have seen him in concert twice. Anyway, after you posted that this afternoon on FB, I looked at Kenny Loggins' recent pic. You have aged much better than he has...so you don't look so much alike these days. :)

I've never been told I look like anyone famous. It's always someone's sister or cousin or something..lol. My son and Leonardo DiCaprio look alike, though. He's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Iknow this is several days old now, but I just had time to read it tonight. The only person I've ever been told that I look like is Meryl Streep. And that has been several years ago now. However, before Jerry's hair was so grey people used to call us Ken & Barbie.
By the way... we enjoy your blogs. The one that intrigued me the most was the one on Benjamin Button! Wow! Elizabeth Bloodworth
P.S. I had to use Spencer's google account to send this :)